Are you looking for the best xposed modules for your android phone? If yes then you have landed at the right place. In this article, we are going to tell you some of the best-xposed modules which you should give a try at least one time. Basically, an xposed framework is used for modding and tweaking your android phone.
It uses modules and small apps which enter into your phone and gives you the total control on your device. The most important thing for using the xposed modules is that you must have a rooted phone, otherwise, you can’t use them. All the changes can be undone simply by just removing or uninstalling them.
Installation Guide For Xposed Modules:
If you want to install and activate your favourite exposed modules then follow me. First of all, download your favourite xposed module from the web. Now select the module which you want and click on the install button. Now simply go to the modules and tick the box to activate it. Now simply reboot your phone and you are done.
We recommend you to download xposed modules from the play store only. You can download from any other source also, but make sure to scan them first.
Best Xposed Modules:
So we have prepared a list of handpicked xposed modules. This list has the best xposed modules which you must try at least once. So the list goes like this:
- Xprivacylua: First on the list hits the xprivacylua which is one of the most widely and popularly used xposed modules. It is basically a permission manager that enables you to control which apps can access on your android phone. The apps automatically get permission and start using your mobile data and there is the number of annoying ads coming from that app. So by using this app, you can control all that process that is going in the background.
- Amplify Battery Extender: Second on the list hits the amplify battery extender. This is also one of the most used xposed modules. This is considered to be the best xposed modules among all others. As the name suggests, its basic function is to extend the battery life of your phone. If you charge your phone for a long time, but the battery lasts for half of the time, then you can surely activate this xposed module in your phone. Basically, it stops the apps running in the background, which consumes much memory and sucks the battery too. You can not stop those apps by yourself, so it is recommended that you should use amplify battery extender for best battery performance.
Read This: Best 3ds Emulators In 2019
- Gravitybox: Third on the list hits the gravity box xposed module. Many of the times this xposed module is the only reason why people root their phone. It is one of the best and widely used xposed module. By using this you can tweak or customize your phone in any way you want. You can change the led customization, you can press the volume buttons to skip the track. You can resize the widgets that come with your stock launcher. Basically, you can do a big bunch of customization which will make your phone look interesting and amazing.
- Chrome pie: Fourth on the list hits the chrome pie. If you have a rooted phone, then you must try this xposed module. It is available for free. Its user interface is quite simple, so anyone can use it, it makes the navigation too simple. It basically makes the chrome browser more usable with one hand on large screen mobiles. It applies the pie control concept which you might have seen in some of the custom rooms. For using this just hold your hand on any specific are and hold for a few seconds, and after it, pie controls appear as a semi-circle panel of icons. This Xposed module actually makes browsing on chrome too easy for you.
- No Lock Home: Fifth on the list hits the no lock home xposed module. Android phones have a number of security software by which you can keep your phone unlocked, while it is fully secured. But it can be done when you are connected to Bluetooth. By using no lock home as an xposed module you can keep your device unlocked when you are connected to your trusted wifi. Don’t worry your phone will be fully secured.
- Xinsta: Sixth on the list hits the xinsta module. This is considered to be one of the best and reliable xposed module. As in its name it has insta, then yes it is related to Instagram only. Instagram is a very popular app used by almost everyone nowadays. You might cross over the posts which you want to save locally in your phone and not saving on Instagram. There are many apps to download those media from Instagram into your phone, but if you have a rooted phone then xinsta is the best which can do that work for you. You don’t have to do much, just download xinsta xposed module, and activate it. The moment you open Instagram after installing the module into your phone, you will always see a download option under each post you come across. You can directly download any media. You will see that download button below the three dots at the right.
Some more best xposed modules that you must try if you have a rooted phone are:
- SETTINGS EDITOR
- NEVER SLEEP
- BOOT MANAGER
- XPOSED NAVIGATION BAR
- EXI FOR SWIFT KEY
- XPOSED EDGE
So these were some of the best modules that you can try for sure. There are many xposed modules available over the web, but we have provided the best and handpicked one. Make sure that if you download these xposed modules from an unknown site, then you must scan it before installing. They are available on play store also. If you don’t have a rooted phone but you want to root your phone right now, by seeing the post then you must gain proper knowledge before rooting the phone. I hope you will like the list of best xposed modules.